Your next blog post can be on the first page of Google.
Recent Google changes have made it easier than ever for fresh content to rank higher the search results. Following a proven formula makes it simple.
This is a step by step guide to publishing an optimized blog post, using the keyword phrase “increase web site traffic”. This will result in higher search rankings for your keyword.
The goal is to format the post in the best way for the search engines to read it easily. The correct placement and emphasis of your keyword in your blog post is called “on page optimization”. When your post is presented to the search engines in this manner, they will view it as having higher authority and will place it higher in the search results for your keyword phrase.
1) Choose only one of your keyword phrases to use. This phase will be emphasized throughout the post.
2) Choose a short title which includes your keyword phrase: “Increase Web Site Traffic”.
3) Write a blog post of around 500 words. Write naturally and include your keyword phrase approximately 2-3 times in your post.
4) Break the post into 3 subsections. Use HTML Heading Tags to emphasize the title of each section like this:
5) Use the keyword phrase in the last sentence like this: These are the benefits when you increase web site traffic.
6) Bold, underline and italicize the keyword phrase once each in the post.
7) Attach an image to the post and name it “increase web site traffic”.
And finally, make sure to include a link to another one of your posts in your text.
When you publish your unique content this way, you will gain more targeted traffic to your site and add more buyers to your Email marketing list. And don’t forget to include a Call to Action - that next step you would like your prospect to take.
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net